Struggle to Peace
Can a person know for sure?
…that he is going directly to heaven when he dies?
Here is a story of a sixth generation Mormon, young lady who chronicles her struggle with this very question.
You will sense her happiness and pride in her early life or religion (as a Mormon). Later you will sense her pain as she struggles to obtain peace with God.
We present this story so you can see the difference between Religion and Real Peace with God.
I am sure that if you could really know for sure, you would want to know, wouldn’t you? You would want your little children, who trust you and look up to you to know.
This book will make an excellent resource:
- A study on the beliefs of the Mormon Religion
- Answer any real genuine questions about what the Mormon church teaches
- How to help any one who has been studying with the Mormon Church (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)
- How to know for sure that Heaven will be your home
- How to distinguish between religion and real faith in God