This book uses the 5 accounts of the Great commission as a magnifying glass to look deeper into the true meaning and understanding of the Great Commission.
JESUS USED FOUR MEN TO GIVE THE COMMISSION TO HIS CHURCH
In the Great Commission, According to Jesus we see the full impact of the Great Commission.
- Matthew stresses it’s authority, order and scope.
- Mark stresses the personal need to fulfill it
- Luke’s stresses the true message which will bring, “Repentance and Remission of Sins”
- John stresses the fearful responsibility of each believer and the consequences of not going.
- Acts, Dr. Luke, stresses the Divine Power which will make their going successful.
This is his 4th book of Faith Promise and features the “Study-to-Learn-and-Do” Method.